1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

InDesign

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by nayaungwin, Feb 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nayaungwin

nayaungwin Thread Starter

I wanna know Adobe InDesign tutorial, tips& trick, template site. I have to learn this software.

2. buck52

buck52 Banned

I learned it from HERE...

have fun...

buck

3. ferrija1

ferrija1

4. slipe

slipe

You might have a look here: http://desktoppub.about.com/od/indesigntutorials/Adobe_InDesign_Tutorials.htm

InDesign isn’t the easiest program to use. I did a newsletter for a couple of years using InDesign and I didn’t find it a program you can use just occasionally. I never got really good with it.

I transitioned the new editor over to M$ Publisher, which comes with Office Pro. The only problem was extracting PDF files to send to the printer. I got hold of a copy of Acrobat Distiller for that. And there are free programs that will let you print to PDF just like Distiller.

5. nayaungwin

Thanks, slipe

6. kungfu

kungfu

hey wanna learn some quick tips and tricks about Adobe Indesign Cs2 ask me

7. nayaungwin

Of course, I want to. Thanks.

8. lister

lister

I'm unsure whether you just bought the standalone version or the suite, but on the suite CDs there are basic lessons (Total Training videos).

9. remaja

remaja

well, if you are willing to pay hundreds on adobe softwares my as well you pay another 40 bucks on a good book for adobe in design.

for me I'll recommend books.

here's a book I use as reference even as my alternative textbook in college.

It's real world adobe Indesign cs2
    published by peachpit press in association with adobe press. they are written by the adobe team itself.

10. kungfu

kungfu

make use of the shortcut keys, if someone ask me for a tips i will suggest he or she to start off with the shortcut keys.
    well its like this if you get the tutorial or the ebook or any video tutorial but if you dont know the basic of the Indesign cs2 than i think it will be a problem for anyone to follow the instructions rite so if you are a started than better go in for shortcut keys and get used to it, i mean that is from the scratch.
    As simple as it is open indesign cs2 go to edit and select keyboard shortcuts and give whatever shortcut you are comfortable with your keyboard like for example i used this setting
    in my shortcut keys
    go to edit- choose shortcutkey options and go to product area and select view menu and scroll down to select fit page into window and there i assign a new shortcut Alt key + tilde key and scroll down to Grids & Guides: show Guides and assign new shortcuts to F7 thats it.
    when you open a new document and you just want to see the page tat fits in your screen press alt key + tilde key
    Code:
    `
    and if you get annoyed with the guides than just press F7, well edit the shortcut keys and see for yourself

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/540508

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice