Solved Information About Skpye

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Chepetar

When I go to profile of any of my other contacts it shows location under Skpye Name...there is also option to change location...

When I go my boyfriends profile under Skype Name there is no option of location...why is it not displaying on his profile where as it is manatory to select the country when creating an account...also is it possible for some one to be in another country but on top of name display another country...

Also is it possible to manipulate last seen status....

Thank you for your feedback...

suj

Wow seems like you are really suspicious of your Boyfriend. But I won't judge...No you can not manipulate last seen and usually the location is based on IP address. So if he uses a VPN he can change his location. If the location is not show it is very possible he turned it off in the settings if that is possible.

Chepetar

Wow seems like you are really suspicious of your Boyfriend. But I won't judge...No you can not manipulate last seen and usually the location is based on IP address. So if he uses a VPN he can change his location. If the location is not show it is very possible he turned it off in the settings if that is possible.
Many thanks for your quick reply...I love my bf too much and not really doubting him...but he is good in IT skills and I am not...so am really confused sometimes...he says he is denmark and calling me from there but on top of his name it appears UK...then he says he is calling from US and an indian phone number displays and sometimes No caller Id...so I really wonder is he really where he says he is or playing games with me for reasons known to him...

Wonder in which settings one needs to go to be able to disable or hide location...

Thanks for any further feedback if possible...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online