1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Information About Skpye

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Chepetar, Dec 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Chepetar

Chepetar Thread Starter

When I go to profile of any of my other contacts it shows location under Skpye Name...there is also option to change location...

When I go my boyfriends profile under Skype Name there is no option of location...why is it not displaying on his profile where as it is manatory to select the country when creating an account...also is it possible for some one to be in another country but on top of name display another country...

Also is it possible to manipulate last seen status....

Thank you for your feedback...

2. suj

suj

Wow seems like you are really suspicious of your Boyfriend. But I won't judge...No you can not manipulate last seen and usually the location is based on IP address. So if he uses a VPN he can change his location. If the location is not show it is very possible he turned it off in the settings if that is possible.

3. Chepetar

Chepetar Thread Starter

Many thanks for your quick reply...I love my bf too much and not really doubting him...but he is good in IT skills and I am not...so am really confused sometimes...he says he is denmark and calling me from there but on top of his name it appears UK...then he says he is calling from US and an indian phone number displays and sometimes No caller Id...so I really wonder is he really where he says he is or playing games with me for reasons known to him...

Wonder in which settings one needs to go to be able to disable or hide location...

Thanks for any further feedback if possible...

4. Volstein

Volstein

I think that this article may help you https://www.wikihow.com/Change-Your-Skype-Profile
    Moreover you can choose not to display your location, by clicking Show Others My Location on the location drop-down menu.
    Don't be so worry :) Everything's fine.

5. Chepetar

Chepetar Thread Starter

Thank you...I shall heed your advice and try to have more faith in my love...

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!