Ink Cartridges sites UK ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joe2cool

Just wondered if any fellow Brits can recommend any reliable, cheap ink cartridges sites for purchase ? ;)

I lost a few favourites, any help would be appreciated ;)

:cool:

joe2cool

Hi !! dvk THX The first link .......they are very cheap.......had looked at Tonik ;)

The cheapest I had found for the cartridge required was here

:cool:Here

But your's is cheaper THX ! again :)

So choicestationery is the cheapest then. ;)
I must take a note of that for next ink delivery. Thanks joe2cool.

joe2cool

For my type of cartridge Boyoh yes........by £1.07 ;)

Have a good day :)

joe2cool

Hi Randy looks like 'Choice Stationery' is tops at moment, my cartridge would be £1.46 more at your site ;)

joe2cool

I guys thought I'd update you .......ordered a cartridge from 'Choice stationery' arrived within a couple of days......excellent service & price saving Would recommend....thx again dvk01 ;)

I'd already added them into my shopping folder in Favorites,a nd next time I order, I will take another look at them.

Thanx!;):D

******I actually just took a price check on both, ordering 1 black and 1 color cartrirdge for my printer, and Choice Stationary was cheaper, even after delivery and VAT, than my own by over €2.50

Hnady enough so ta very much dvk01!!:D

joe2cool

Cheers Tarq...........my cartridge would be £6.24 more at you recommendation, looks like 'Choicestationery' is still tops...well for me at moment, ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online