Insert an item in IE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ashras99

I want to insert an item in the menu that opens as you right-click on a webpage in Internet Explorer. Please tell me how to do it.

Those extensions are located here (if that's any help):

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt

ashras99

Elvandil thanks for reply, but tell me how to add the item and define a path. Little more explanation from your side or any tutorial will be great help for me.

ashras99

In "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\MenuExt" i added a new key and that item is available in the IE right click menu but how to open the webpage into particular application.

I tried to open the webpage into wordpad and add this key into the registry

D:\Program Files\Windows NT\Accessories\wordpad.exe"%1"

but not working...please help what i am doing wrong.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online