Insert Audio Player into Wordpress Post

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Filmscore

Prior to the newest version of Wordpress, a single audio player was available thru the control panel. You'd upload an mp3 and then select audio player. This feature is no longer available.

I've installed audio player plugins, but don't know how to access or use it in a way I can embed (insert) an audio player into a Wordpress post.

I want 2 different kinds of audio (or full featured media if it accepts audio as well as video):

A single audio player that plays a single audio file

An audio player that allows you to play multiple audio files, list a playlist

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts