1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

inserting excel row which is hyperlink pasted in word

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by officework13, Sep 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. officework13

officework13 Thread Starter

Office 2007 Pro.
    i have a worksheet which has cells A1:C12 copied and pasted into word as RTF link.
    all is good and the numbers update as required.
    here is my problem.
    the 12 rows have data containing each month for the current year. now when we start a new year, i would like to insert a row in excel so that i can add each additional month. however, i do not want to have a bunch of extra rows to be used for just in case. then i need this extra row to show up in the word document for which it is linked.

now here is the bigger problem.
    when i go to the word document and select update link, it will insert the new row i put in, but it will push the last row of the word document.

how can i do this so that my all the rows that i want will be visible (i.e. not be pushed off).

thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/863520

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice