Inserting Gif's into Imageready !!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

oneill2004uk

Banned
Right i have created the website .

i've got some affilates and sponsors and was wondering how to import gif files into imageready or photoshop and save them so they will be animated when i save them as a website
if you open a gif file in imageready you can't copy the gif and drag it or copy it and drop it in your website in imageready

was wondering if anyone new wht to do it isn't a major becuase i can just add them in on frontpage but then that'll be be programs i'll be joggling seems rather pointless

surely imageready can handle importing gif files it shows you the animation so it must do i just dont know how to insert them into my website that i'v created in photoshop

cheers if anyone can help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online