Inserting Rows in Excel using VBA

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Arbeeone

Hi,
I'm manipulating a large file and want to insert rows programatically within VBA so that I can include sub-totals and also some other formatting to make the output look better. I'm using the Range(Cells(1,1),Cells(r,1)).Select method elsewhere (where 'r' is the row number), but this doesn't work when I come to defining a row where I want to insert additional rows.

Any help on how I can insert at rows at variable points from within VBA would be greatly appreciated!

rsb

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online