Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Install additional speakers

922 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  cwwozniak 
#1 ·
Hi, I want to install additional speakers (2). currently I have eMachines PC, & HP monitor which is where speakers are. The speakers I want to install are eMachines, but came with one of my first pc's. The sound quality is superior to any others I've had. I have the speakers that came with the eMachines PC I now have, but I haven't used them. I just kept using monitor spkers. Not great but got by till I decided to use media player more (didn't have time for extras till now. was so tired of pc after doing necessary work & tasks that I didn't bother with the fun stuff).

Anyway, these speakers are ones I would like to have on this PC, also need to know if I can leave the monitor speakers active & use all 4 speakers?

I don't know much on this subject, but i'll do the best I can to inform u with info u need. I thank the good Lord for link you provided. What I can tell you is there is a port on PC to connect speakers & of course I have usb cables (if needed). Original cables & power supply cord are in tact & everything is like new.

I'm sorry, don't know more to tell you, but if you need to ask questions, i'll try my best to answer them.

Many thanks for your help & your unselfish willingness to help us. I commend you & appreciate time & everything else you sacrifice in order to give of yourself in a tremendously huge way. Many of us should take lessons from you. What a better world we'd live in if we were even a little like you.

I hope you've heard the song, "Thank You For Giving to the Lord"
I can't stop humming it. It just seems to fit you because when you give of yourself, you're actually giving to Him just like He gave of Himself when He gave US His Son, Jesus so we can have everlasting life by simply asking Jesus to save us. That's it, TRULY is
that simple. Doesn't cost a penny, It's a free gift for us all because Jesus PAID THE PRICE for our sins. There's no other love like that.

Oh me, sorry so long. Didn't mean to preach. That's my husband's calling, Even so, I love to talk about God. He is so good to me.

Have a blessed day, & thanks again.

K Long

COPY/PASTED INFO FOLLOWS:

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: AMD E-300 APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 20 Model 2 Stepping 0
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 3576 Mb
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics, 512 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 456838 MB, Free - 374017 MB;
Motherboard: eMachines, EL1360G
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

See less See more
#2 ·
Hi K, and welcome to TSG.

Assuming the monitor speakers are getting their audio through a stereo 3.5 mm mini-plug that is plugged into the audio output jack on the the back of the computer and the speakers you wish to add have the same type of plug, you should be able to use both sets of speakers at the same time. You would need a splitter cable with one 3.5 mm mini-plug feeding two 3.5 mm mini-jacks.

#3 ·
Hi CW,

First off, I ask you to accept my sincere, heartfelt apology. It was totally inappropriate for me to post any reference to my religious orientation, beliefs, doctrine & certainly not to push Salvation on you or anyone else. Although it wasn't my intention to push Christianity on you nor change your beliefs, nor did I intend to insult or offend you in any way, I can see how/why someone would assume that I thought I had all the answers without regard for your choices, your way of life, your experiences, and worse, I gave no consideration to your rights, not even your feelings.

I am deeply sorry for all that. Also, the boldness of my unsolicited statements is inexcusable.

I very much want to clear the air of the pollution I've created due to not considering consequences of my actions.

Since I have no way of undoing what's already done, all I know to do is tell you & anyone affected in anyway how very sorry I am. I apologize with all my heart & I ask each of you to accept my apology & give me a chance to prove I'm not the type person who does this sort of thing anytime they want to & don't care what people thin of them. I DO care & will go the extra mile to earn their respect & trust

#4 ·
Hi Calbo,

Nothing for you to be apologizing about, as far as I'm concerned. Just because I may not go along with your beliefs, it does not mean that I would bothered or offended by your comments.

Did you figure out how to get both sets of speakers to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.