1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

install nec pci to usb hub

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by tturner, Sep 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tturner

tturner Thread Starter

windows 98 pentium - im trying to install belkin hi-speed usb 2.0 5 port pci card. when i went to the device manager to see what the problem was it tells me "device is disabled because BIOS for device didnt give an IRQ (code 29). must enable device in BIOS."how do i do this ? :confused in the country,tturner

2. sebb2004

sebb2004

To enter Bios - Before the welcome screen press " F2,F12 or Delete". It might say on the screen which one. This will take you to Bios. Use your arrow keys to move down to IRQ. Press enter, then locate the Belkin USB. To change the IRQ use the left/right arrows or +/-, set to 9.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/276347

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice