Install Netscape bfowser

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cmed

MOSAIC 1-------I checked out the link you gave for netscape 4.61---My question is-------Which do I use when installing?
Base install 128-bit encryption
Base install 56-bit "
Complete install 128-bit encryption
Complete install 56-bit "
I have windows ME
Thanks

Use 128 bit encryption.You will have to decide yourself whether complete or base(smaller).

cmed

When you say smaller what does that mean? It says base and complete and I would think complete would be what I want unless in the complete there is a bunch of needless text etc. Please advise-----Thanks again--

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online