1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

install option missing on download

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by el_cid, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. el_cid

el_cid Thread Starter

hey i have a two or three year old sony vaio with windows vista thats running good but i want to download free fonts from a website called urbanfonts.com. i have downloaded many times on my windows 7 laptop but when i tried on my all in one desktop it downloads but the option to install never comes up. what am i missing?

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

3. el_cid

el_cid Thread Starter

i know how to install fonts. when i download on this specific computer from any site, with fonts only that i can tell, i dont have the option of installing them in anyway. im thinking i have some sort of setting turned on or off but i cant find it or figure it out.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027355

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice