1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Installation menus font is huge

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by iRoger990, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iRoger990

iRoger990 Thread Starter

Hello, i have a problem with installation font, today i went to reinstall Grand Theft Auto IV on my computer, on Add or Remove Programs i clicked on modify then in the installation menu TEXT WAS HUGE!
    Its strange beacuse its not the only thing that got hit by it, also my program where you can view sent and recieved packets (its also used to get my new dynamic IP) DSLMON so its called, the text in it is huge too!
    p.s in gta iv install menu, the whole window is looking too stretched, like it somehow changed resolution,
    Im running my desktop at 1024x768, WinXP.
    In the screenshots you may think i have windows vista but no - its just a skin.
    I already tryed going to properties and changing font of icons and such there but all fonts arent huge like the ones in the install screen / Modem thingy
    http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt337/LTSabre/001.jpg

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/914004

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice