1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

installation of ARIAL font

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by nako, Feb 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nako

nako Thread Starter

How to install ARIAL font in the system

2. $teve

$teve

unzip to c:\windows\fonts folder.....re-boot and it should be there;)

3. brendandonhu

brendandonhu

I don't know how you would end up with a system without Arial as it comes with windows, and you should never remove a system font but there is a download available at
    http://linux.elsevie.gr/~ilias/fonts/ARIALI.TTF
    Not sure if it is the exactly right font because a search for APACHE INDEX ARIAL.TTF returned about a dozen different files of different sizes.

4. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

You should be able to find someone with a Windows system and copy their Arial font from the fonts directory. Put it in another directory and use the font install to install it into the fonts. If you get desperate, let me know, I'll email you the Arial fonts.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/118829

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice