Solved Installer is no longer reponding

sket

I'm no an IT person, i need your help, my windows 10 unable to install and uninstall any software.. sometimes it only works on safe mode.. in normal window it always states: "installer is no longer responding"... any pointer, guidence, and instruction would extreamly appreciated...
im sorry for my long post, & hopefully i'm in the right room to ask the question.. 😭

~arigato gosaimasu

Attachments

blues_harp28

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Hi, run system file checker
In the search box type > cmd
Right click > Select Run as administrator
In the Command Prompt window

Type [copy and paste] sfc /scannow
Press Enter.
Let it run until it has completed the scan.
Restart your pc and let us know if it has helped.
It can take running system file checker 2-3 times for all files to be repaired/replaced.
======
Let us have some Pc specifications.
Check and post
TSG System Information Utility - found here.
https://static.techguy.org/download/tsginfo.exe

sket

oh my god... thank you... 🤜🤛🙏🙇🙏🙏🙇i tried tons of tutorials from youtube and google. until I finally gave up and found to this remarkable forum. again thank you master 🙇🙏 thank you.....

---------------------------
no need of convincing.. this is number 1 computer tech forum.. so proud to be the member of it. hope i can gain some knowledge from here.

jazakallah khairan

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online