installing 2k missing ntldr error

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

komputergeek

:mad: ok i wanted to install 2k to my hard drive that has 60g other then the one that already has 2k and has 4gb so i took the hard drive onto my other computer and then inserted the disk then install the first part then when it restarts it says missing ntldr press any button to restart then it re-installs the first part asking if i would like to rewrite the file and then it restarts when (oh yea i said yes rewrite) it just says missing ntldr so im confused but it does work to safe mode 98 but cant normally boot 2k without going to a blue screen (note: i used my other computer because my computer cannot read cds for some reason so i am just going to add the hard drive once its installing with 2k) thx for all the help if you give any (y) :) :D :D

komputergeek

under special liscensing may you copy windows disk and only to a certain amount as pertains that windows says you can (geez)

I honestly dont think that Microsoft would post information that would help Pirating,,,however I have been wrong before..

komputergeek

Microsoft's products, services, and Web content, including images, text, and software downloads (collectively, "Products and Services") are owned by Microsoft Corporation and/or by our vendors, who have given us permission to use the Products and Services.

This means that, unless Microsoft explicitly gives you permission within the End-User License Agreement (EULA) or License Terms that accompany the Products and Services and/or in the guidelines below, you may not copy, modify, distribute, display, license, or sell any Products and Services or components contained in them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online