1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Installing a Backup CD

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by garyf, Sep 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. garyf

garyf Thread Starter

I have a backup "Password Deluxe CD" that I made for backup purposes and I need to reinstall it. How do I go about reinstalling this backup CD. Please provide the step by step action that I need to take.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Gary :mad:

2. bobol

bobol

bump; and-
    Is that the product's name...i can't google it!?

3. garyf

garyf Thread Starter

Sorry I may not have stated it properly. I have a back up CD for a program called Password Deluxe. Which is a list of my various passwords that I use. The program is still working, but the passwords are not longer listed when I use the program. If I put the backup CD in my cd-rom it displays on screen the passwords, but I then have to leave it in the cd-rom in order to use it. I would like to put the information on the backup cd back into the program itself, but I do not know how to do it..

4. bobol

bobol

I couldn't guess myself-especially concerning passwords and backups...An product online manual is your best bet, since you don't have it there.Is there no website for you to contact listed somewhere in the program? If its a popular program you might have luck with a member aiding you directly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!