Installing drivers in Win 98

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

krazeecrw

I have a Delkin Devices Reader-14. When I put in the Install CD to install the drivers a message comes up stating that "Converter not Installed and required" and it prompts me to put in my Word 2002 disk. Any ideas why this would come up? It has happened on a 2000 system I have as well. On the 98 I ignored the warning and the installation went fine but on the 2000 I installed the convertor and now I cant uninstall the program. Has anyone heard of this before?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online