installing game

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nettels1

i have just downloaded a game from Kazaa, and windows cannot open the file, as it does not recognise the file type, it is an ntf file, any suggestions please:confused:

.NTF Notes Template File - Lotus Notes database (filename extension).
Doesn't look like any game to me.

that is often a problem with file sharing programs.
i've downloaded tons of 600-700MB movies to find out there in another language,the wrong movie, or just defective files.
but what you gonna do 4 free, lol.

i also put the exention in google & it came up mostly as a lotus as above,but 1 was some kind of british file type that other people were having trouble with. go figure.

you may have to rename it, sometimes people rename the file to make it look ::cough::legal::cough::. So try renaming it to .zip or .rar or .ace just try some different things.

i'm not taking any responsibility, but what about renaming it .exe?
you have not installed or run it yet, looks like it would be that.

nettels1

Will play at that, and see what happens, thank you for you help my friend:rolleyes:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online