1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Installing Magix MP3 maker deluxe 2005

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by kola bear, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kola bear

kola bear Thread Starter

Dear support guy,

My OS is Windows ME. After installing above program I get the following error message- MP3 maker has caused an error in Kernel 32 DLL. Also the faultlog staes the following- MP3 maker caused an invalid page fault in module Kernel 32. DLL at 0187:bff8e066. The program does not run. Magix checked my computerwith a program called Syscheck and came up with 15 items I was
    told to address from updating certain drivers to telling me my ASPI and my BIOS were too old etc, etc. Doesn't the error message tell where the problem
    lies? and perhaps there is a simple solution, or am I asking too much? Thank you.

kola bear

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!