1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Installing outlook express or downloading New??

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by swaneyjoe, Sep 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. swaneyjoe

swaneyjoe Thread Starter

Hi All
    Here I am back again needing help from the experts! I am taking over the use of my wifes spare computer. All of our puters are XP. The puter I'm taking over has both browsers we both independently both use. But it doesn't have, or I'm not finding Outlook express which I use. Only Outlook,which She uses. How do I get Outlook Express on it, and also my own e-mail address which I have now! I am certainly not a computer GURU, and don't want to louse things up, so the puter becomes In OP! I just want to be able to use Outlook Express, along with my own e-mail address. I have looked at various help sites, but each one gives different instructions, and confuses me poor little ole Brain.:-((

Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks All..
    Swaneyjoe...

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

C:\Program Files\Outlook Express\msimn.exe

3. swaneyjoe

swaneyjoe Thread Starter

Hey Doublehelix !

Thanks a Million. I will look at it first thing in the morning. If I have any problems, I'll be back for more help! Then if it works, I'll call my server and have them talk me thru getting my e-mail thru.. Our computer tech Son which always helps us is off fighting a War,so he's not around to help his Mom and Dad anymore. So my last resort is you nice Folks here at Tech Support..
    Thanks Again...
    Swaneyjoe..

4. redoak

redoak Gone but never forgotten

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752509

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice