Installing WIndows 98SE

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jcaleno

I just got a 120gb hard drive. I'm using the restore cds I got with my system to reinstall
w98SE, but when i put the cds in the partitioning starts and I doesn't let me choose the size of the partition, as a result I end up with a 65gb partition dedicated to W98SE. But I just want a 20Gb for this purpose. What can I do?

Likely you have restore CD's that do everything automatically. If that is the case, then you will need some third party software like Partition Magic or Acronis Disk Director to resize it afterwards.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online