Installing Windows Xp On Slave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jashar

I want to install Windows xp on a slave drive, because there is no room on my primary. But every time I try to install it starts installing on the primary drive. How do I get it on the slave

Couriant

James
By changing the destination drive to the slave.

What I meant by that is that it will ask you which drive to install it on.

You are going to end-up with a dual boot situation here, is that what you really want?

jashar said:
I want to install Windows xp on a slave drive, because there is no room on my primary. But every time I try to install it starts installing on the primary drive. How do I get it on the slave

In the partitioning part of the installation does it give you a line for unpartitioned space ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online