Installing?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IB Higher

Whenever I click on something, say, msnm or aim or whatever, a small installing window pops up and says "please wait while window configures Microsoft Office XP professional with front page". It's pretty annoying that this happens a lot. Please show me how to fix this and make this annoying thing goes away. Thanks.

you need to uninstall office then reinstall it, this will solve your problem.

No, you have not to reinsall the office, you should only insert the cd of office XP and reopen the Microsoft program that needs to setup. If the setup asks you for the source location you should only redirect it at your cd-rom location when you have inserted the Office Xp CD.

I tried what endri posted but still had problems, So I uninstalled/reinstalled then it worked.

IB Higher

Tapeuup said:
I tried what endri posted but still had problems, So I uninstalled/reinstalled then it worked.
Is there any other way I can solve this problem without having to uninstall and then reinstall Microsoft Office?

if you install the office disc it prompt if you want to remove or repair, give it a shot.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online