1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

InstallShield

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by MDeeson, Sep 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MDeeson

MDeeson Thread Starter

I am trying to install a program that use InstallShield. When I launch the program I get the following error

Error Code: -5006 : 0x80070002
    Error Information:
    >SetupDLL\SetupDLL.cpp (1281)
    PAPP:Antares Auto-Tune 4 DirectX
    PVENDOR:Antares Audio Technologies, Inc. (www.antarestech.com)
    PGUID:C2F110FD-EA41-4CCA-B353-BE14CF47F387
    $7.1.100.1248PAK

I think I may have removed the necessary dll file with one of my spyware programs. I can not find the file I need and unfortunately the company from which I bought the program has not be very helpful.

Any help on how I can launch this file or find the missing dll would be appreciated.

2. doggard

doggard

ERRDOC: Run-Time Error 5006 : 0x80070002

3. MDeeson

MDeeson Thread Starter

I did a search and found the setup.inx file, how do I put it in the release\media file or rebuild it?

Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/278451

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice