1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Instant Email Notification Not Working

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by AudioKal, Apr 7, 2004.

1. AudioKal

AudioKal Thread Starter

Great upgrade to the site. The ad sizes are okay with me. If I want them to disappear then I will donate (maybe next cheque).

Since the upgrade I have not been able to receive Instant Email Notifications. As well, when I come back to the site to view any responses to my posts (cause email notification isn't working) I can only view it once. The next time I come back I can no longer see the other members response, only their "signature".

I've checked things out to ensure I have my stats correctly updated and am just wondering if I am missing something.

Any direction given to me on this will be greatly appreciated.

2. oldie

oldie

E-mail notification - top of page - Thread Tools drop down menu - subscribe to this thread (y)

Oldie

3. AudioKal

AudioKal Thread Starter

Actually Instant Email Notification is automatically enabled for me. I have set my options that way. You can too by clicking on your "User CP" at the top of the pages and going through the options to decide what you want as your defaults. This way, you NEVER have to subscribe to your own threads! Pretty cool eh?

Oh and one more cool thing, after I whined and snivelled about not being able to receive my Instant Email Notifications I got YOURS in my email....go figure. Anyways I also appreciated any offerings of advice, so thank you very much.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/218024

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice