insufficient data for an image..when sending from outlook 2007

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bindeeboy

I'm having some issues on the receiving end when i send a PDF from Outlook 2007. When a PDF attachment is sent from Outlook the receiving ends receives the error message "insufficient data for an image" when trying to open it up with adobe reader. When they try to open it with Fox it Reader the PDF consists of a bunch of horizontal black streaks. These issues only arise when sending a PDF, if we zip the PDF up and send it, it works fine. I've pretty much narrowed it down to Outlook being the issue, we can send the PDF from our web-mail (powered by argosoft) or gmail, yahoo, etc. and the receiving end can view the PDF with no errors or issues. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this same issue, if so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online