Insufficient device memory problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

stephpeach

Hi. I want to install World of tanks Blitz on to my android tablet. The games requires a larger memory space than I have on the tablets internal storage. However, I have an external SD card with sufficient size. The game will not download the SD card and I am not able to move it to the SD card either. Upon installation I am asked where I would like to install. The option to install on external SD card is not presented. Sure;ly there is a way I can install on to the card? I hope so because I love this game and since the update I cant play it. Can anybody help?
Many thanks

plodr

Liz
Surely there is a way I can install on to the card?
Not all tablets allow this. Sounds like yours does not. Since you never mentioned the brand and model, I could not check.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online