1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Insufficient Memory Foxpro

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by pinkstonm, Oct 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinkstonm

pinkstonm Thread Starter

I have an application I have used every year to do the scheduling for our non-profit youth basketball league and it is not working this year. WHen I execute the application I get the message Microsoft Visual Foxpro Insufficient Memory!

Here are the knows Foxpro Runtimes or at least these are the ones I copied into the runtime directory to get around the previous problem where it said it could not find the foxpro run time modules.
    vfpodbc.dll
    VFP300.esl

This is a critical problem as I can not do my volunteer work of schedulilng the games for these 900 kids unless I get this working.

HELP!!!!! and thanks

Matt Pinkston
    [email protected]

Also I have tried tweking the config.fpw file to no avail:

screen=off

resource=on
    resource = lo_user
    mvcount=400
    time=100000
    memlimit=85,2048,4096

tmpfiles = c:\temp
    sortwork = c:\temp
    progwork = c:\temp
    editwork = c:\temp

catman = off
    title = League Organizer
    icon = "icons\bk.ico"
    menu = off

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/645648

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice