Insufficient Memory Foxpro

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pinkstonm

I have an application I have used every year to do the scheduling for our non-profit youth basketball league and it is not working this year. WHen I execute the application I get the message Microsoft Visual Foxpro Insufficient Memory!

Here are the knows Foxpro Runtimes or at least these are the ones I copied into the runtime directory to get around the previous problem where it said it could not find the foxpro run time modules.
vfpodbc.dll
VFP300.esl

This is a critical problem as I can not do my volunteer work of schedulilng the games for these 900 kids unless I get this working.

HELP!!!!! and thanks

Matt Pinkston
[email protected]

Also I have tried tweking the config.fpw file to no avail:

screen=off

resource=on
resource = lo_user
mvcount=400
time=100000
memlimit=85,2048,4096

tmpfiles = c:\temp
sortwork = c:\temp
progwork = c:\temp
editwork = c:\temp

catman = off
title = League Organizer
icon = "icons\bk.ico"
menu = off

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online