Integrated Intel Media Accelerator 900?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jessy_James

Will I be able to run World Of EA Sports 2004 with a Integrated Intel Media Accelerator 900. I am wondering for my notebook not my desktop (the signiture specs are desktop). The specs of my Notebook are:

Intel® Celeron® M 360 (1.40 GHz/1MB Cache/400MHz FSB)
512MB Shared RAM, 2 DIMM
40GB 5400rpm Hard Drive
24X CD Burner/DVD Combo Drive

The main reason I am wondering is I know that it meets all of the actual specs but when I was in the store it said that it worked with NVida and ATI but said nothing about Intel. I was pretty sure it would work but wanted to know before I bought it because as you know you cannot return PC games.

Thank you for your time.

System requirements:

Windows® XP/Me/2000/98
500 MHz or faster CPU
128 MB RAM or more
8x or faster CD/DVD drive
2.0 GB or more of free HD space
DirectX 9.0b compatible video card
DirectX 9.0b compatible sound card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online