1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Intel Estom D815EEA drivers

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JanisKoks, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. JanisKoks

JanisKoks Thread Starter

2. win2kpro

win2kpro

The D815EEA board didn't support XP. You might try the Windows 2000 driver available on the Intel site since some Windows 2000 drivers will work with XP.

If that driver doesn't work you may have to go to an add-in LAN card. If XP had the native 815 chipset driver and XP installed correctly on the machine, generally a Linksys LNE100TX Ver 4 or Ver. 5.1 card will work since XP has native drivers for that add-in card.

3. JanisKoks

JanisKoks Thread Starter

I tried the lan driver, but nothing. Maybe for windows 2000 is other driver installation location than XP? When is open WARRENTON382.EXE they ask me unzip in C:\DOCUME~1\Admin\LOCALS~1\Temp
    Is that it, just need to unzip files is temp path and drivers will work?

This PC have XP before and internet worked fine so there has to be some working drivers.

4. win2kpro

win2kpro

Go to the location where you downloaded the driver package, RIGHT click on on the folder, click on OPEN when the file opens, click on RUN.

5. JanisKoks

JanisKoks Thread Starter

6. win2kpro

win2kpro

I download the file to my desktop. The 1st pic is what it looks like on my desktop. The 2nd pic is after I RIGHT clicked on the file and clicked OPEN. At that point all you should have to do is click on RUN.

I am running Windows XP Pro so it should look the same on your desktop if Windows XP installed correctly.

Attached Files:

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/976974

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice