Intel Extreme Graphics Windows 2000/XP installation disk

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Synt4xError

Hello, I am trying to fix a computer for a friend. I have put the OS cd in and am trying to run a repair. at 34mins into the repair it says "Intel Extreme Graphics Windows 2000/XP installation Disk needed".

I have downloaded the disk needed and added it to the OS iso file and burned it to a cd to have it with the install. I point it to the right dir, but it keeps popping up saying the same thing. What's weird is when I select the file it asks for, it says I am installed a driver that has not been approved of microsoft and so I press yes. but it goes back to asking for the installation disk.

Anyone have any ideas? If anything, I just want to back up the files and format it and run a new install.

Please help!!!

Thanks,
Synt4x

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online