1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

intel pocket pc camera problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by 2rascals, Nov 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2rascals

2rascals Thread Starter

I recently installed an dsl modem, since then, my computer will not reckognise my intel pocket pc camera. I also have a logitech webcam, which the computer will not reckognise either. My usb ports are enabled, there are no irq conflicts, and the camera worked fine before I installed the new modem. I've uninstalled both the camera and the usb drivers, and re-installed them, with no luck...I've done every trouble shooting trick in the intel website for this problem. The error that comes up when I try to start the camera is "unable to connect to capture device (eg camera). If another application is using the capture device, close it". I've pressed control, alt, delete, and there's no other programs that would be using it. Also, the camera isn't listed in device manager (neither is the other webcam). Thank you for any advice

2. The Great One

The Great One

Make Sure Your Other Applications Aren't Using Your Twain32 Drivers And Also Check the device systems manger for conflicts.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59642

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice