1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Intel T2350 Processor

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rdonovan1, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rdonovan1

rdonovan1 Thread Starter

Is the T2350 a 32 bit or 64 bit processor? I'm just wondering.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
  3. rdonovan1

rdonovan1 Thread Starter

Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was or not. I was just kind of curious because I was looking at ordering a 64 bit desktop computer and eventually upgrading my OS on it to Windows 7. My notebook has the processor that I mentioned and I'm hoping that eventually I'll be able to get both the desktop and the notebook computer to use the same operating system for networking, file and print sharing and other related functions and that's something that's difficult to do when you're running XP on the desktop and Vista on the notebook.

Both of them should be running the same operating system ideally.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970361

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice