Intel virtualization technology killed mouse and keyboard input?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ishamm

While in uefi bios on my ivy bridge rig I enable virtualization tech by mistake, and since then, even after disabling and loading defaults I can't get any most or keyboard input.. Can anyone help
Thanks

ishamm

UPDATE: the issue seems to extend to all usb peripherals, which work fine in bios, but then stop working after the splash screen. this includes a usb wifi aerial :S i cant even get into safe mode (at least any way that i know of) as the keyboard is dead before the nessessary fkey can be pressed.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts