1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Intellimouse/Netscape problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by salmccarty, Nov 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. salmccarty

salmccarty Thread Starter

I know that this is a known issue (unresolved as far as I know) with Microsoft, but Intellimouse Explorer forward and back buttons do not work in Netscape 4.76. My OS is ME. Does anyone else have this problem and any suggestions. Yes, I have downloaded and installed the most recent drivers. :confused:

2. linuxrocks

linuxrocks

Are you sure that the navigator window is focused. Try clicking on the Navigator window and then try using the forward/back buttons.

3. plschwartz

plschwartz

As I write I am using the intellimouse optical with netscape 7. The forward and back buttons both work.
    Upgrade your netscape at www.sillydog.org. I got this earlier from this board and I use it as my default browser. Sillydog has some lightened versions if you don't want all the AOL stuff that now comes with netscape.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/104939

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice