interactive web page

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dishseventeen

Good Morning...
I am an assistant in a high school computer lab. I would like to create a web page that would allow teachers to sign up for lab time online. does anyone know how i can do this?
Thanks for any and all help.
Lori

There are many ways to do so. Do you know any languages? What are you running on your servers?

dishseventeen

i thank you so much for your reply. i have decided that, my knowledge is so limited and the audience (slow poke school administrators) for this idea equally so, i will not continue to pursue the solution to this problem.
thanks again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!