Interesting Problem!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Minhaz

i got a new problem.when i start my computer and go to XP and then if i press any key of keyboard then my computer get hang..........if i dont press any key of keyboard then i can work with my mouse but if i press keyboard then my mouse get freeze but in the background windows is working............that means windows is working but only keyboard and mouse are freeze.

im using mcafee antivirus and it is up to date..............i scanned my all drive for virus but there is no virus.

HELP...............

tried another keyborad at hand? How about in the device manager,see anything red/yellow iconed-in the keyboard section?

tried another keyboard at hand? How about in the device manager,see anything red/yellow iconed-in the keyboard section?

Minhaz

bobol said:
tried another keyborad at hand? How about in the device manager,see anything red/yellow iconed-in the keyboard section?
yes there is a yellow sing...................but now how can i install a new driver for this keyboard..........cause i dont have any cd or floppy of that driver.

D

Deletedmember174514

try looking on the interent how is your keyboard connected ps/2 or usb

It could just be a corrupt file, in the device manager, highlight the keyboard name, then click remove.

Reboot and let it reinstall itself. Then check the device manager to see if it has any marks next it. If not then it corrected the problem. If it still has the yellow explanation mark check for IRQ and Resource conflicts.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online