Intergrated Video Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pcfix1

My system has an intergrated video card, it will not allow me to play some games. There is no AGP slot. My question is can i install an PCI card and someway disable the intergrated video? If so how do i diable?

nos

To disable go into your control panel and double click on system. Click on hardware tab/device manager/expand display adapters. Right click on whats there and select disable. Turn off machine and put in new card :)

pcfix1 said:
My system has an intergrated video card, it will not allow me to play some games. There is no AGP slot. My question is can i install an PCI card and someway disable the intergrated video? If so how do i diable?
Dell said no, but look your bios over very carefully for any setting that has to do with disabling on board graphics. even if you can install a pci card it will not fix your problem in all probabilty. what game are you trying to play and what are the requirements?

PunkPyro912 said:
yeah arent most recent onboard graphics better than alot of PCI cards?
Not in all cases but mine seem pretty good,haven't had any problems with any games I've installed. :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online