1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Intermitent problems Explorer/Outlook Express

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Johanne, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johanne

Johanne Thread Starter

More often than not now when I open Internet Explorer 7 on Windows XP Home I get a message that says there is a problem and it needs to shut down. I can then click on to a further information icon and get the following message. Error Signature AppName:Iexplore.exe AppVer: 7.0.6000.16414 ModName: wiashext.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.2180 Offset: 00087ie. I am also having problems of a similar nature with Outlook Express. Need to know how what the problem is and how to correct it. I do not have CD as one did not come with my laptop. It only came with a Microsoft Works CD. Many thanks.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!