1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Intermittent Shutdown Causing ATI2DVAG.DLL Infinite Loop Causing Dump of Physical Mem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by I SkAre MySelF, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I SkAre MySelF

I SkAre MySelF Thread Starter

Please check my specs out and help with this problem!! This happends if i surf the web once i turn my computer on, when I do regular tasks on the computer. Please check my computer specs and see what could cause this random shutdown. Thank you guys!
    P.S. I have a Dell Monitor M770 .. Thank you.

2. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    Could be a heat issue. Recenty with the same processor the problem existed, adding a case fane eliminated the problem

3. WhiteHat.exe

WhiteHat.exe

What are you using to cool your GPU?

As a general rule of thumb, RTFM! [read the freaking manual]. I dont mean to be rude, but the manual is the all-knowing tech god!!

My opinion is that it is not a hardware issue, but a software issue. The video card is disagreeing with your OS, for one reason or another. I recommend updating the videocard driver. Something is using up all of that 256MB in your video card, some program or whatever.

Check:
    Cooling
    Driver Updates
    Manual

I have VERY little info to work with, so thats all I can affer at the moment.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/490974

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice