1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internal driver error message on half-life2:episode one

Discussion in 'Games' started by venter360, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. venter360

venter360 Thread Starter

Every time i open half-life2:episode one and start a new game this error message shows up "Internal driver error in Idirect3DDevice9::present()"all the other games that came with the pack work fine and they are all made by VALVE so i don't get why that particular game doesn't work.The pack that i have is called half-life2 episode pack.I think i have most of the requirements,these are the requirements listed on the CD case:Minimum System Requirements,1.7 GHz Processer/512MB RAM/DirectX 8 level Graphics Card/Windows Vista/XP/2000/Mouse/Keyboard/Internet Connection/DVD-ROM Drive.Recommended System Requirements, Pentium 4 processor(3.0GHz or better)/1GB RAM/DirectX 9 level Graphics Card/Windows Vista/XP/2000/Mouse/Keyboard/Internet Connection/DVD-ROM Drive.The pack # is 987024.What sould i do and plz tell me if i need more info.Thanks.

venter360

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!