1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

internal harddisk

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sandave003, Apr 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandave003

sandave003 Thread Starter

Hi bro, just a question which company's internal hard disk is good and very stable. I have been using seagate for long time, i believe company's reputation has gone.I replaced my 320 gb hdd for several times , even though company gives 5 year warranty but no use.I was replacing my hdd continually and so many times data losses,recently just a weak back my hdd has come from replacement, just with in 5days of time again status of hdd has degraded. I'm really fed off with this hdd(seagate) prior to this same case with 250 gb. So which internal hdd is best(cost effective).

And please let me know that any incompatibility of my system is causing frequent hard-drive failure , I will provide with full specifications of my system. Myself i built this system.

Core2duo E7300
    GA-Ep43(gigabyte mobo[no display board])
    4gb(2+2) 667mhz
    320gb seagate hdd ( 2008 june)
    d-link wireless desktop adapter
    Nvidia 9800gt of 1gb DDR-3
    LgDVDrom
    I-ball gaming cabinet with 600watt smps.

Cooling-additional 4 powerful fans and default 3 fans

regards
    sandy

2. Callum_Dawson

Callum_Dawson

If it's a computer I advice getting an external hard drive, you can get 1TB for like $40, and internally I'd go with Acer, of all the Acer computers I own, none of the hardware has ever failed. Yet, with HP, the HDD, mintor, CPU, fan, and some other stuff, all broke in less than a year.

3. sandave003

sandave003 Thread Starter

which company's hdd is most reliable for computing(preventing data loss) even though provides with less warranty . I believe running windows from external hdd is very slow. any suggestion . Do you find any incompatibility of above system configuration?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919497

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice