1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internal Server Error

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by grfox, Oct 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. grfox

grfox Thread Starter

In HBO's website. If I try to Log In, I receive
    "Error 500--Internal Server Error
    From RFC 2068 Hypertext Transfer Protocol -- HTTP/1.1:
    10.5.1 500 Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request."

2. ace_coffee

ace_coffee

generally a 500 error is not a client error but a problem with HBO's website. did you call them to see if they are having problems?

Usually a bigger company monitor's their websites and if it is found will be fixed asap. Just try back after an hour or so.

3. grfox

grfox Thread Starter

Thanks. Problem has existed for several months. I am able to do what I want from another computer. If I try to List a month's schedules I am told there is a problem. When I try to contact HBO as per their suggestion, That part of their website is not working. It does work howver from another computer.

Guess I'll just have to continue having my daughter download it and send it to me.

Thanks again
    grfox

4. ace_coffee

ace_coffee

have you cleared your cache and temp Internet files?
    Through IE tools/Internet Options

5. grfox

grfox Thread Starter

Yes I Have

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/513149

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice