1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internal Sony Minidisk Drive for the PC

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by dmurfitt, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dmurfitt

dmurfitt Thread Starter

Does anyone know if there is such thing as a minidisk drive for the PC?

2. bopdude

bopdude

hi just been reading this months practical internet mag and there is a gadget that would suit your needs i think. try this link

here

the gadget is called the md-port DG2

hope this helps, did not know exactlt what you were after or what you were looking to do.

cheers

3. dmurfitt

dmurfitt Thread Starter

Yeah, that might do the job. I mainly want an internal drive to store data on the minidisk as if its a logical drive on the computer. Also, I would like to take the MP3s I have on my PC, and put them on the minidisk so they play on a standard minidisk player. But I have no minidisk player at all at the moment, so I need more than just a connector. I need an actual drive.

Cheers,
    Dan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/119481

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice