1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internal webcam and microphone not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sarah428, Jul 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sarah428

sarah428 Thread Starter

I have a lenovo laptop running windows 10 and my internal webcam and mic don't seem to be working. I've had to do several google hangout calls for work and they don't work. I thought it was maybe an internet issue so then I hardwired into my modem and that didn't fix it. I searched for online webcam test and mic test and the website doesn't detect my mic or camera. Any ideas what I can do?

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Check the status of the items in Device Manager.

3. sarah428

sarah428 Thread Starter

It says under device manager for the Lenovo EasyCamera: "This device is working properly". It also works when I go into camera. But when I go to a website to check my camera, it doesn't recognize it. And when I try to use google hangouts it also doesn't work.

4. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1230410

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice