1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Accelerator

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Danboy, Dec 12, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Danboy

Danboy Thread Starter

Hi everyone,

Just a question. The other day I came across a web site called WWW.Marketscore.com It is a Internet Accelerator Service. By signing up for free you participate in Marketscore Network. Also a chance to win prizes. In return you become part of there research community. I was wondering if anyone has heard of or used this service? They say it will make your downloads quicker. Will they be able to read my e-mails and everything else I do on the computer?

Thanks Danboy

2. beach51

beach51

Hi Danboy,just went to that site,this is spyware.There going to keep track where you go on the internet.You can read about spyware and what it does here.

www.cexx.org

3. Danboy

Danboy Thread Starter

Hi beach51,

Thanks for your quick answer. I should have known better,especially after seeing the word FREE! I don't think I will take them up on there offer.

Danboy

4. beach51

beach51

Hi Danboy,your welcome:D .I would also stay away from any download accelerator's.Most of them are full of spyware,and cause more problems.And they dont work either.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/61511

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice