Internet Audit Help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Officerbob

My supervisor handed me a 46 page audit of internet sites that were visited from my logon in an eight hour period. It showed that I was visiting different sites every few minutes, I WASN'T! I leave by browser open all day and mostly use google and yahoo to help out customers locate addresses or phone numbers. Several IP addresses showed up and led to nowhere when I tried trace them down, also sites like go.disney.com showed up several times and showed 5mins of usage each time. Several people use this machine on different days and times with their own logon, could I be a victim of their surfing or spyware? Most sites visited showed less than a couple of minutes and some just a few seconds.

Thanks for your help
Bob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online