1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Internet Calling Setup

Discussion in 'Android Phones and Tablets' started by rockinrollman92, Aug 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rockinrollman92

rockinrollman92 Thread Starter

I am trying to get Google Voice, SipDroid, and PBXes to work together for internet calling because my regular reception at my house and other places is terrible. A long time ago i had this set up and it worked great but i stopped because i switch phone providers for awhile, but now I'm back on my old service and need it again. the problem is i wanted to strt from scratch so i deleted my old pbxes account and now when i try to use SipDroid to auto link my pbxes and my google voice account together an error pops up for a second saying "trunk already in use by [email protected]!" what should i do?

Much help appreciated, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling sipdroid and google voice, creating another pbxes account and deleting that one, and even creating a secondary gmail account without making a primary one because I'm told i would loose all my apps if i did that

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1064466