internet connecting problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

drchivago

I have a old computer acer travelmate 202t and win xp.

I can only connect to internet with my wirelees usb, but I cant do this with the microsoft loppback adapter i have on the computer. I have already intalled the drivers.

what can I do ? I need some help

Thanks

uninstall the loopback. it is only for testing/lying to software that there is a network. You should only show your wired and/or wireless nic installed.

hightlite the loopback adapter and hit delete. Answer yes to the question.

drchivago

:(OK
I have uninstall the loppback and install " microsoft tun miniport adapter" ( Is this my NIC ?) or where can I find that.
On the Network connection I caonly see an Icon for weerlees (not for wired) ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online